Re: [SACC-L] new email address

  • kent morris
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
      I like cuba libras and almond champagne myself...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
        get rid of the suburban--or no drinks...
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
          You're just the best Bob.  Sorry I don't qualify for the exchange, wanna try anyway?  Will be glad to buy you a beer next year.
          Can't wait to catch up after a few years away.
          Third novel finally to be released end of July from Imago Press.  Will send more info then.
          All best,
          Beca==============
          Rebecca Cramer
          missiontosonora@...
          http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/
          ==============

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
            After being completely charmed by Vancouver, I will be happy to switch.
            Summers only. Make that those 23 days of sunshine you get a year only. And
            I'll keep my Prius, thank you.

            Laura

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
              Bob,

              A real university! Sounds like politics and a good story. I'll buy you that drink at the next SACC meeting in exchange for that story.

              By the way I just returned from a vacation to the central coast, around 400 miles round trip. Got 47 miles a gallon in the my new Prius!

              Phil