Re: [SACC-L] new email address

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
      In a message dated 6/23/2008 12:24:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      bmuckle@... writes:

      I am open to the idea of people buying me drinks at the next SACC meeting. I
      like beer, and rye whiskey. And brandy. Not in the same glass.

      Mr Fussy University Drinker!
      Mike Pavlik

    • kent morris
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
        I like cuba libras and almond champagne myself...
        bmuckle@... writes:

        I am open to the idea of people buying me drinks at the next SACC meeting. I
        like beer, and rye whiskey. And brandy. Not in the same glass.

        Mr Fussy University Drinker!
        Mike Pavlik

        http://www.eset.com

      • kent morris
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
          get rid of the suburban--or no drinks...
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
            You're just the best Bob.  Sorry I don't qualify for the exchange, wanna try anyway?  Will be glad to buy you a beer next year.
            Can't wait to catch up after a few years away.
            Third novel finally to be released end of July from Imago Press.  Will send more info then.
            All best,
            Beca==============
            Rebecca Cramer
            missiontosonora@...
            http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/
            ==============

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
              After being completely charmed by Vancouver, I will be happy to switch.
              Summers only. Make that those 23 days of sunshine you get a year only. And
              I'll keep my Prius, thank you.

              Laura

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
                Bob,

                A real university! Sounds like politics and a good story. I'll buy you that drink at the next SACC meeting in exchange for that story.

                By the way I just returned from a vacation to the central coast, around 400 miles round trip. Got 47 miles a gallon in the my new Prius!

                Phil