Re: [SACC-L] Flooding question

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
      Mark, thanks for your wishes. Sorry to hear about your nieces; hope
      they're okay now. I haven't been in touch with Dennis lately. I'll
      give him a call or send an email. We're having some great weather
      now, worthy of San Diego at its best, with more forecast, so the
      basement and garage are nearly dry. We feel very lucky, considering...
      Lloyd