Re: [SACC-L] Flooding question

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2008
      Thanks, Lloyd!
      Mike Pavlik

      2008. (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
        Glad to hear of your safety, Lloyd, my nieces at Indiana U. got stuck for a while...how is Dennis in his location??

        Mark Lewine

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
          Mark, thanks for your wishes. Sorry to hear about your nieces; hope
          they're okay now. I haven't been in touch with Dennis lately. I'll
          give him a call or send an email. We're having some great weather
          now, worthy of San Diego at its best, with more forecast, so the
          basement and garage are nearly dry. We feel very lucky, considering...
          Lloyd