Anthropology Trip to Costa Rica

  • leanna_wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      With the help of Adventures Under the Sun / Aventuras Bajo el Sol of
      Costa Rica I have designed a 10-day anthropology/adventure tour of
      Costa Rica. It includes a visit to an archeological site,
      opportunities to observe four species of New World monkeys, a museum
      visit and a 2-day stay in a village with a local family. Adventure-
      activities include a canopy tour through the jungle, white water
      rafting, hiking, a boat ride, hot springs soaking, beach time, and
      classes in cooking and dancing. The tour will include all
      transportation, places to stay (a combination of hostels, hotels and
      private homes) and most meals.

      Depending on the number of people who come the tour will cost about
      $875 for 10 days. Airlines that fly to Costa Rica include Taca,
      Frontier, American and Spirit. At last check Spirit Airlines has the
      best prices which are about $500 RT from Los Angeles. The proposed
      dates for the tour would be July 17-26. For an itinerary contact me at
      LAWolfe@...

      Leanna Wolfe