Egypt--the Land of DeNile

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      Dears friends/colleagues/fellow travelers in SACC,

      Greetings from Bloomingburg, New York. Happy trails to everyone.

      I've posted on the Images of Anthropology website recent images
      taken in Egypt. I think you will really enjoy them. Click here:

      http://www.imagesofanthropology.com/Photographs.html

      Once on the Photographs page, scroll down to Egypt and you will
      find seven pages under this heading. Pages 3-7 contain new photos.
      Pages 1-2 contain photos from earlier visits.
      As members of my SACC-L brother/sister/alternative gender hood,
      you can feel free to use any of these photos (or any others on the
      Images of Anthropology website )for your in-class powerpoint
      presentations. The credit line would be:
      ┬ęBarry D. Kass [unless another photographer is noted]
      @imagesofanthropology. com
      The payment would be that you would owe me a drink at the next
      SACC meeting.
      Contact me first however if you wish to use any of the
      photographs in a publication.
      Watch for some amazing photos by Serena Nanda (of Hijra fame )to
      be posted on the website in the next couple of weeks.
      Best,
      Barry