RE: correction to Mel's email address

    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2008
      We would have to change our bylaws if we continue to have co-presidents.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2008
        We might want to divide the presidency into 2 by creating a new vice presidency or by extending the 3-year sequence of pres-elect-pres-immediate past pres to a 4-year sequence. In some way we can separate the internal SACC duties of the presidency from the external duties, the latter being primarily dealing with the AAA.

        Phil