Re: [SACC-L] Fwd: Re: shared spring air: from an anthro web class

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
      I hope that Obama won't be punished for this, either.
      I am not quite sure how elitist, honest, and outspoken all became
      equivalent...and negative. I really think it is an excuse for people who don't like
      him to accuse him of being uppity. Yeah, an uppity -
      Mike Pavlik

      Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)