job search help for outstanding anthropologist and teacher, high school or cc or...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      I have worked with Guven Witteveen for two years on the Anthropology Education Committee and he is a brilliant young man with a young family, has incredible computer skills as well as teaching and outreach community education experience. Anyone in Michigan who knows of any job or contact for same please help...he is really outstanding and it is hard to imagine him out of work.