Invitation to be an "author" on the BLOG

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 12:14 PM
      I've sent out invitations from the Blogspot site to a list of active
      members for whom I could find e-mail addresses easily. This invitation
      asks you to become an "author" on the blog. It will arrive in your e-
      mail in-box separately.

      What does accepting "author" status mean? It means you can initiate
      new threads - in essence, you can start new conversations about
      anything you want.

      I encourage you to accept the invitation if you occasionally post to
      this listserv, and may want to start your own conversation on the
      blog. Importantly, if you decline, you may still respond to any and
      all posts.

      Please, if you did not get sent an invitation and would like "author"
      status, let me know so I can add your e-mail address immediately.

      www.ccanthro.blogspot.com