RE: [SACC-L] Visit your new blog

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2008
      Thanks, Laura! There is now an available thread where members can
      post comments about the '08 Conference; Will there be ways set up for
      people to initiate other conversations?

      Brian

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
        Brian,

        We are all very excited about the blog, but I am learning as I go. Would you
        do me the favor of attempting to initiate a second thread, then we can talk
        about the challenges (if there were any)?

        Laura