RE: [SACC-L] FW: Online Video about technology in the classroom

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2008
      Poke around this web site http://mediatedcultures.net/ksudigg/

      Michael Wesch http://mediatedcultures.net/ksudigg/?author=1 is the
      maven

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:330-867-6375

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Mark Lewine
      Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:18 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Colleen Popson
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] FW: Online Video about technology in the classroom

      we do need feedback on this...Ann, would you please give the name and
      url of the maven for this innovative use of digital media? Colleen
      Popson, could you tell us what you know of this?
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Dianne Chidester
      Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:55 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

      I would love to hear what folks have to say about this video.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      This video is 5 minutes of your time, well spent...

      Just click the link and press play.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCJ46vyR9o
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCJ46vyR9o>
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCJ46vyR9o
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGCJ46vyR9o> >

      reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
      of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
      free of viruses and malware.