SACC Logo Mugs available at Annual Meeting

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 12:45 PM
      For all you folks who will be attending the annual meeting, we will
      have some mugs with our new logo available for sale. They are for hot
      or cold beverages, with a stainless steel interior. They look great!
      We will be offering fair trade/organic/bird friendly coffee and tea
      packaged with the mug as well.

      I've posted a photo of the mug in the Photos section.
    • rob edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 9:18 PM
        Way to Laura!! See ypu there.