Re: [SACC-L] SACC CD

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 9:46 AM
      Laura's industry and enthusiasm makes me want to do things for her!

      I wrote up a class exercise on kinship and marriage a fews years ago
      (originally for your K-12 project, Ann), a shortened version of which
      was published in Rice & McCurdy's Strategies in Teaching
      Anthropology, 4th edition, 2006.

      Laura, the original version is designed to accommodate social science
      instructors (like high school teachers) who don't have special
      training in anthropology. It includes two kinship diagrams that I
      can send in PDF format. I can send the text as either a PDF or a
      Word document. It's 4 pages in length, Times 10 pt. font, single
      spaced.

      Let me know if you're interested, Laura.

      Cheers!
      Lloyd