RE: [SACC-L] Last Call for Conference CD

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
      Good suggestion...I will try to add the material to the Anthropology
      Education Committee teaching resources which is on the AAA website.

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
        Thanks- I was hoping to get one, as well.

        Mike Pavlik

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
          We are working on it, Jessica. But you can only get one if you send an
          activity. Just kidding...but send one anyway!

          I'll let everyone know how to get a copy of the CD if you want it.

          Laura

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
            Laura,

            Attached is a syllabus for my online course that you may include in the CD.

            Jason

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
              You'll need to send any attachments off-list. I blocked attachments
              because of the danger of viruses. Sorry for the inconvenience

              Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

              CCC Metro TLC

              216-987-3584

              FAX:330-867-6375