RE: [SACC-L] Last Call for Conference CD

  • Piekielek, Jessica
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
      Is there any chance that the materials on this CD might be available later to people who won't be attending the conference? It sounds like a great resource!

      Jessica

      Jessica Piekielek
      Anthropology Instructor
      Pima Community College, Downtown Campus
      1255 N. Stone Ave
      Tucson, AZ 85709

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
        Good suggestion...I will try to add the material to the Anthropology
        Education Committee teaching resources which is on the AAA website.

        ________________________________

      • anthropmor@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
          Thanks- I was hoping to get one, as well.

          Mike Pavlik

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
            We are working on it, Jessica. But you can only get one if you send an
            activity. Just kidding...but send one anyway!

            I'll let everyone know how to get a copy of the CD if you want it.

            Laura

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
              Laura,

              Attached is a syllabus for my online course that you may include in the CD.

              Jason

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
                You'll need to send any attachments off-list. I blocked attachments
                because of the danger of viruses. Sorry for the inconvenience

                Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

                CCC Metro TLC

                216-987-3584

                FAX:330-867-6375