Last Call for Conference CD

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2008
      This is the last call for activities to add to the CD that we'll be
      giving away to conference attendees. Please help us create a valuable
      resource for teachers of anthropology by sending your favorite (or
      your favorite two or three!) activities. They can be either in-class,
      homework, or field trip assignments.

      Thanks!
    • Piekielek, Jessica
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
        Is there any chance that the materials on this CD might be available later to people who won't be attending the conference? It sounds like a great resource!

        Jessica

        Jessica Piekielek
        Anthropology Instructor
        Pima Community College, Downtown Campus
        1255 N. Stone Ave
        Tucson, AZ 85709

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
          Good suggestion...I will try to add the material to the Anthropology
          Education Committee teaching resources which is on the AAA website.

          ________________________________

        • anthropmor@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2008
            Thanks- I was hoping to get one, as well.

            Mike Pavlik

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
              We are working on it, Jessica. But you can only get one if you send an
              activity. Just kidding...but send one anyway!

              I'll let everyone know how to get a copy of the CD if you want it.

              Laura

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
                Laura,

                Attached is a syllabus for my online course that you may include in the CD.

                Jason

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 26, 2008
                  You'll need to send any attachments off-list. I blocked attachments
                  because of the danger of viruses. Sorry for the inconvenience

                  Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

                  CCC Metro TLC

                  216-987-3584

                  FAX:330-867-6375