Re: [SACC-L] Here is the anth education page on the new AAA website, see the community college offer

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
      Yes, and specifically, the AAA is again offering free listings of community college programs or departments in the AAA Guide...please take advantage of this, program leaders, as I have found that I get all kinds of information about field schools and other anthropological opportunities for my transfer students.