Roomate wanted for conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      Laura Gonzales called me asking that I help her in finding a roommate
      for the March Conference. She will be in Washington March 14-18 and
      has a hotel reservation, but needs to share the bill.

      Anyone interested can call her at 972-896-5753 (cell) or e-mail her at
      : gnzlrz@.... She said that she is away from her computer at
      the moment so she might e-mail back right away.

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:330-867-6375