Here is the anth education page on the new AAA website, see the community college offer

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      <<index.url>>

      Shortcut to: http://dev.aaanet.org/cmtes/commissions/aec/index.cfm

      Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
        Mark,

        I finally got an opportunity to click on the link you sent. (Shortcut to:
        http://dev.aaanet <http://dev.aaanet.org/cmtes/commissions/aec/index.cfm>
        org/cmtes/commissions/aec/index.cfm) This is great work! I encourage
        everyone to see what the AEC has to offer teachers of anthropology.

        Laura