receipt of payment for SACC meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
      Anyone who needs a receipt for their meeting registration should contact
      Khara Minter (kminter@...) directly and she would be happy to
      send you a receipt. I will not have a list of registrants until early
      next week. Ann

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
        Ann--Leatha and I are preparing receipts also to be given out at the SACC meeting with
        the registration packet. Mel Johnson, SACC Treasurer

        ------- End of Original Message -------