American Anthropologist June 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      For those of you who receive the American Anthropologist: Editor in
      Chief Tom Boellstorff is initiating a new section titled "From the
      Editor" that will feature short articles by editors of AAA section
      publications. He invited me to write about Teaching Anthropology:
      SACC Notes for the June 2008 issue, which I have done, so you might
      keep an eye out for that.