March Annual Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2008
      Dear SACC,

      Our AAA meeting contact is on vacation right now. I would like to get
      an idea of how many have registered for the annual meeting. If you have
      not registered but expect to attend, I would like to know that too.

      Please email me directly at kauppa@...

      I will be sending out a separate email to the attendees before the
      meeting. Thank you. Ann