Colleague Assistance Grants

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      I would like to announce the availability of two $250 SACC Colleague
      Assistance Grants for the upcoming annual meeting.

      The purpose of these grants is for members to nominate and sponsor a
      faculty member who is not currently a member of SACC, allowing the
      non-member to attend our annual meeting for a greatly reduced rate.
      $250 will cover all but $50 of the registration fee for AAA non-
      members.

      In order to nominate a faculty member (contract or non-contract)
      from your institution, please send the following information to
      lagonzal@...:

      Your name and institutional affiliation
      Name of the nominee
      Reason for nomination

      We also request from the nominee:
      Name, Institutional affiliation
      Address, E-mail
      Short academic bio
      Statement of intent to register for and attend the SACC meetings in
      Washington D.C. should they win the grant

      Please consider nominating someone from your institution who has
      expressed a desire to attend but lacks the resources.

      We will accept the first two complete nominations.

      Please contact me with questions.