Re: [SACC-L] Syllabus archive?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      If anyone wants to send their syllabus or an employment opportunity to me for web site posting, please do so.

      Deborah Shepherd
      deborah.shepherd@...

      Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
      Anthropology
      Anoka-Ramsey Community College
      Coon Rapids Campus
      deborah.shepherd@...
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc
      phone number: 763-433-1195

      >>> <anthropmor@...> 1/8/2008 12:17 PM >>>

      Hey- check out the Anthro list archives- we have posted sylabi there before.

      Mike Pavlik