Re: [SACC-L] Please Suggest a Primatology Documentary

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
      Regarding primates, I should mention that Des Moines has a world-
      class primate research center, only several years old, called the
      Great Ape Trust. Its website is www.greatapetrust.org/. I don't
      think they've produced any films yet but they may have some short
      videos available on specific projects. Orangutans and bonobos are
      their main focus. Students might find the site useful.

      (Ha, we're not just for caucuses anymore! :)

      Lloyd