RE: [SACC-L] Syllabus archive?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      Another good idea. Thanks. Ann

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Lisa Greenman
      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:44 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Syllabus archive?

      I also like that idea. Perhaps also a spot for employment opps?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        Hey- check out the Anthro list archives- we have posted sylabi there before.

        Mike Pavlik

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
          If anyone wants to send their syllabus or an employment opportunity to me for web site posting, please do so.

          Deborah Shepherd
          deborah.shepherd@...

          Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
          Anthropology