Re: [SACC-L] Syllabus archive?

  • Lisa Greenman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      I also like that idea. Perhaps also a spot for employment opps?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        Another good idea. Thanks. Ann

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __

      • anthropmor@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
          Hey- check out the Anthro list archives- we have posted sylabi there before.

          Mike Pavlik

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
            If anyone wants to send their syllabus or an employment opportunity to me for web site posting, please do so.

            Deborah Shepherd
            deborah.shepherd@...

            Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
            Anthropology