RE: [SACC-L] Syllabus archive?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      It would be terrific to have syllabi on the SACC website. Deborah,
      should they send it directly to you? Ann

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        I also like that idea. Perhaps also a spot for employment opps?

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
          Another good idea. Thanks. Ann

          ________________________________

        • anthropmor@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
            Hey- check out the Anthro list archives- we have posted sylabi there before.

            Mike Pavlik

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
              If anyone wants to send their syllabus or an employment opportunity to me for web site posting, please do so.

              Deborah Shepherd
              deborah.shepherd@...

              Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
              Anthropology