Syllabus archive?

  • Sydney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008
      I was wondering if we could have some kind of syllabus archive--
      somewhere where we can post our syllabi and look at other peoples'
      syllabi. I would love to get new ideas from all of our collective
      intelligence and someone might find something of use in my syllabus! I
      have no idea how to do this or even if anyone want to do it. Ideas?
      --Sydney
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        It would be terrific to have syllabi on the SACC website. Deborah,
        should they send it directly to you? Ann

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
          I also like that idea. Perhaps also a spot for employment opps?

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
            Another good idea. Thanks. Ann

            ________________________________

          • anthropmor@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
              Hey- check out the Anthro list archives- we have posted sylabi there before.

              Mike Pavlik

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
                If anyone wants to send their syllabus or an employment opportunity to me for web site posting, please do so.

                Deborah Shepherd
                deborah.shepherd@...

                Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
                Anthropology