Re: [SACC-L] The Iowa Caucuses

  • Thomas Stevenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
      Lloyd,
      Although I have heard all the views on the caucuses, including from most
      of the people who attended your's, this is by far the most informative
      of the process. Thanks.
      Tom

      Thomas B. Stevenson, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor, Anthropology
      Ohio University, Zanesville Campus
      1425 Newark Road
      Zanesville, OH 43701
      U.S.A.

      740.588.1476 (O)
      740.605.0115 (Cell)
      740.453.0706 (FAX)
      tstevens@...

    • Barry Kass
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
        Hi Lloyd,
        Thanks for the great description of your personal view and
        involvement in the Iowa Caucuses. I really enjoyed reading it.
        Regards,
        Barry