RE: [SACC-L] SACC business meeting & update

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2007
      Thank you , Ann. Yes, I would like to help put together a Panel or
      Round Table on Teaching Race and Racism in Anthropology, a 5 Field
      Approach...I know others like Tony Balzano, Cynthia Ninivaggi who have
      strong approaches to race and racism in their curriculum for
      anthropology, how about it? We do this in honor of Len Leiberman, who
      helped lead the AAA in forming a sound anthropological approach to race
      and the teaching of the concept as well as work and identify with SACC
      and community college teaching and learning. Let's collaborate and put
      together a session which will help provide the RACE project with some
      outstanding curricular models for other teachers to use as it travels
      around the country.