Another evolution-related news item

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
      This is in today's Chronicle e-newsletter. I don't think you have to subscribe to the Chronicle of Higher Ed to read it today, but I think that in a short number of days these original messages fall behind the subscription login. "Read it while it's fresh! (and free)"

      http://chronicle.com/news/index.php?id=3580&utm_source=at&utm_medium=en

      Brian

    • anthropmor@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
        I don't get it...why would do tat except for the law suit?
        Mike Pavlik