"Information Revolution"

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      On a different note from my last few around evolution and creationism, here is another of those video clips from YouTube, but Wesch (anthropologist) on 'the information revolution.' His previous video made its way into many languages and many presentations; he has presented a very suggestive picture of the dramatic moment of change we are at in history, in relation to knowledge, knowing, teaching, and learning. There is something quite profound happening that his (and others' ) brief clips are pointing us to.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CV05HyAbM

      Brian