adjunct position at Wright College, Chicago

  • Sydney Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi, everyone:

      I hope this isn't an inappropriate use of the listserv. I was just told by our current adjunct that he can't teach next semester, so there's probably going to be one Intro. to Cultural Anthro. course available. It's on T/TH from 6:00-7:20pm. Wright College is at 4300 N. Narragansett Ave. on the northwest side of Chicago. If you're interested (hey, Mike!), e-mail your cv to Cynthia Cordes, Vice President, at ccordes@... and to Clyde Walker, Social Science Department Chair at ccwalker@.... The books have already been ordered--they're Lassiter's Invitation to Anthropology; Ward's Nest in the Wind; and Bourgois' In Search of Respect. I'm not the decision maker at all on this, but I am the only full-time Anthro. person and I'd be happy to talk to anyone about the class via e-mail (shart9@...) or telephone (773-427-2874). I'd love to see a SACCer get their foot in the door at Wright!

      --Sydney