Re: [SACC-L] Five Field Update Panel and Dinner on Friday Night

  • anthony balzano
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
      I cannot stay for dinner on Friday night.
      --Tony Balzano

      >>> Ellenbaum <ellenbaumbridge@...> 11/14/07 9:37 PM >>>
      SACC'S FIVE FIELD UPDATE PANEL is on Friday morning, 10:15-Noon in Marriott Ballroom, Salon 1. This is not in the preliminary schedule on the AAA website. Previously they had moved us to 10:00 am - 11:45 am. We are now 10:15-Noon. Rather than asking for clarification ahead of time, please check your program when you get there and double-check the time.

      SACC will be hosting the panelists to dinner that night. Based on some recommendations, I think we will eat at Petit Plats which is across from the Marriott (2653 Connecticut Ave. NW). I want to open the dinner to SACC members who would be available for Friday night dinner with us. Please let me know if you can come and if you are bringing a spouse or friend. I will make a reservation once I have some numbers.

      Chuck Ellenbaum ><>
      707 Shady Avenue
      Geneva, IL 60134
      Cell: 630-404-1261
      <ellenbaumbridge@...>
      "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it."
      Herman Melville
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
        But of course, Charles! A bien tot