SACC Volunteers Needed at AAA

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      AAA Attendees:

      After some wheeling and dealing, I managed to get SACC on the list
      for volunteer time at the Association's booth at the AAAs. We have
      five hours, spread over Friday and Saturday. I'll let you know what
      times we will need volunteers to staff the booth. Please consider
      representing SACC for an hour.

      Our membership is under the required 250 person minimum. Our
      presence is essential so this number doesn't drop any lower.

      Feel free to contact me with questions: LAGonzal@...

      Warm regards,
      Laura

      Laura Gonzalez