Re: [SACC-L] My term of office!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      I nominate Mel Johnson for Treasurer of SACC. Second, Good! All in favor? Unanimous! That was for the last term, now for the next, I nominate Mel Johnson for SACC treasurer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
        Mel, we'll change it to a life term office then for you as treasurer.

        I do not know if anyone else has noticed, but according to the terms
        listed for the Executive Committee on our website, I left office two
        years ago. Plus Mary has no term limit--she is in there for life. I
        think this needs to be rectified soon. Mel Johnson

      • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
          Life term sounds like a great idea.

          Ellen Johnson