My term of office!!!

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      I do not know if anyone else has noticed, but according to the terms
      listed for the Executive Committee on our website, I left office two
      years ago. Plus Mary has no term limit--she is in there for life. I
      think this needs to be rectified soon. Mel Johnson

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
          Mel, we'll change it to a life term office then for you as treasurer.

          I do not know if anyone else has noticed, but according to the terms
          listed for the Executive Committee on our website, I left office two
          years ago. Plus Mary has no term limit--she is in there for life. I
          think this needs to be rectified soon. Mel Johnson

        • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
            Life term sounds like a great idea.

            Ellen Johnson