Fwd: My Departure as AN Managing Editor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      I'm forwarding AN News Editor Stacy Lathrop's notice of resignation.
      Her new job sounds exciting and I know she'll do well at it. She's
      been a good editor and I've enjoyed working with her. In fact, both
      Stacy and her predecessor, Susie Skomal, have been good "bosses" to
      work for. Stacy will be missed, and I hope AAA gets a worthy
      replacement for her.

      Lloyd

      Begin forwarded message: