Culture and Consumerism course

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      Our district team is currently discussing options for developing new
      courses. While I would love to build an entire course around Bob's
      pirate topics (aargh!), we are more seriously considering a course on
      Culture and Consumerism. Has anyone taught something like this before?
      We would love some ideas/syllabi/etc. Feel free to e-mail me off the
      list at LAGonzal@....