RE: [SACC-L] faculty evaluation of administration

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
      Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
      attachments through the list.

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
        Mark —
        here it be...............

        >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...> 09/19/2007 05:01 PM >>>
        Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
        attachments through the list.

        ________________________________

        Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

        Regards,

        Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
        Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History,
        Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
        Sussex County Community College
        1 College Hill
        Newton, NJ 07461
        973-300-2177

        >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...
        <mailto:mark.lewine%40tri-c.edu> > 09/18/2007 12:51 PM >>>
        Brian or anyone else with knowledge of qualitative models for
        assessment/evaluation in education: I need a good model or two for
        faculty evaluation of college administration, particularly academic
        administration. The other side of assessment really should include a
        larger evaluative context than just faculty and curricula, so our
        senate
        is including this in a package.

      • bdlqvcc
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
          Anthony,

          This strips the file out of your message. Could you post it in the
          shared files in our Yahoo groups area, or if you could send it to me
          directly I'll put it there for others.

          Brian

          --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "anthony balzano" <abalzano@...>
          wrote:

          > Mark â€"

          > Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
          > attachments through the list.

          Behalf