Re: [SACC-L] faculty evaluation of administration

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      Mark, I googled this for you thinking I could find some sample forms,
      but all I could find were policies and articles on the subject. All
      the forms I came across were for administrator evaluation of
      faculty. Sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck.
      Lloyd

      On Sep 18, 2007, at 11:51 AM, Lewine, Mark wrote:

      > Brian or anyone else with knowledge of qualitative models for
      > assessment/evaluation in education: I need a good model or two for
      > faculty evaluation of college administration, particularly academic
      > administration. The other side of assessment really should include a
      > larger evaluative context than just faculty and curricula, so our
      > senate
      > is including this in a package.

    • anthony balzano
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
        Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

        Regards,

        Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
        Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
        Sussex County Community College
        1 College Hill
        Newton, NJ 07461
        973-300-2177

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
          Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
          attachments through the list.

          ________________________________

          Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

          Regards,

          Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
          Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History,
          Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
          Sussex County Community College
          1 College Hill
          Newton, NJ 07461
          973-300-2177

          >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...
          <mailto:mark.lewine%40tri-c.edu> > 09/18/2007 12:51 PM >>>

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
            Mark —
            here it be...............

            >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...> 09/19/2007 05:01 PM >>>
            Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
            attachments through the list.

            ________________________________

            Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

            Regards,

            Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
            Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History,
            Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
            Sussex County Community College
            1 College Hill
            Newton, NJ 07461
            973-300-2177

            >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...
            <mailto:mark.lewine%40tri-c.edu> > 09/18/2007 12:51 PM >>>
            Brian or anyone else with knowledge of qualitative models for
            assessment/evaluation in education: I need a good model or two for
            faculty evaluation of college administration, particularly academic
            administration. The other side of assessment really should include a
            larger evaluative context than just faculty and curricula, so our
            senate
            is including this in a package.

          • bdlqvcc
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
              Anthony,

              This strips the file out of your message. Could you post it in the
              shared files in our Yahoo groups area, or if you could send it to me
              directly I'll put it there for others.

              Brian

              --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "anthony balzano" <abalzano@...>
              wrote:

              > Mark â€"

              > Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
              > attachments through the list.

              Behalf