faculty evaluation of administration

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      Brian or anyone else with knowledge of qualitative models for
      assessment/evaluation in education: I need a good model or two for
      faculty evaluation of college administration, particularly academic
      administration. The other side of assessment really should include a
      larger evaluative context than just faculty and curricula, so our senate
      is including this in a package.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
        Mark, I googled this for you thinking I could find some sample forms,
        but all I could find were policies and articles on the subject. All
        the forms I came across were for administrator evaluation of
        faculty. Sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck.
        Lloyd

        On Sep 18, 2007, at 11:51 AM, Lewine, Mark wrote:

        > Brian or anyone else with knowledge of qualitative models for
        > assessment/evaluation in education: I need a good model or two for
        > faculty evaluation of college administration, particularly academic
        > administration. The other side of assessment really should include a
        > larger evaluative context than just faculty and curricula, so our
        > senate
        > is including this in a package.

      • anthony balzano
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
          Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

          Regards,

          Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
          Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
          Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
          Sussex County Community College
          1 College Hill
          Newton, NJ 07461
          973-300-2177

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
            Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
            attachments through the list.

            ________________________________

            Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

            Regards,

            Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
            Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
            Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History,
            Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
            Sussex County Community College
            1 College Hill
            Newton, NJ 07461
            973-300-2177

            >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...
            <mailto:mark.lewine%40tri-c.edu> > 09/18/2007 12:51 PM >>>

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
              Mark —
              here it be...............

              >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...> 09/19/2007 05:01 PM >>>
              Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
              attachments through the list.

              ________________________________

              Administrator Assessment Attached. Call/write with any questions.

              Regards,

              Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
              Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
              Social Science Coordinator for Anthropology, Geography, History,
              Political Science, Psychology & Sociology
              Sussex County Community College
              1 College Hill
              Newton, NJ 07461
              973-300-2177

              >>> "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...
              <mailto:mark.lewine%40tri-c.edu> > 09/18/2007 12:51 PM >>>
              Brian or anyone else with knowledge of qualitative models for
              assessment/evaluation in education: I need a good model or two for
              faculty evaluation of college administration, particularly academic
              administration. The other side of assessment really should include a
              larger evaluative context than just faculty and curricula, so our
              senate
              is including this in a package.

            • bdlqvcc
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
                Anthony,

                This strips the file out of your message. Could you post it in the
                shared files in our Yahoo groups area, or if you could send it to me
                directly I'll put it there for others.

                Brian

                --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "anthony balzano" <abalzano@...>
                wrote:

                > Mark â€"

                > Tony, send it directly to me without SACC-l, as it does not allow
                > attachments through the list.

                Behalf