Fwd: Re: Schedule change required; further clarification from AAA

  • Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      Panelists

      I have forwarded to you an email exchange so you understand why we need to switch our scheduled time to a 10:00 am- 11:45 time slot on the same day, Friday, and most likely in the same room, instead of the 1:45-3:30 pm time slot. Please correct your personal schedule for the AAA 2007 meetings. If there are any other changes, I will let you know.

      If you did not get my previous email about our scheduled panel, please let me know.

      Chuck Ellenbaum ><>
      707 Shady Avenue
      Geneva, IL 60134 USA
      Cell: 630-404-1261
      >ellenbaumbridge@...<
      "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it."
      Herman Melville