Re: [SACC-L] Advance SACC 2008 Meeting Registration Form now online

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7 2:20 PM
      Oops! SACC-L-ers, Please disregard. I meant to send this just to Lloyd. (Yahoo groups always does this to me.)
      DS

      >>> "Deborah Shepherd" <deborah.shepherd@...> 9/7/2007 4:16 PM >>>

      Oh, just read this! So you already know. (Thanks!)

      By the way, these are my current .pdf capabilities:
      1. I can turn an existing Word document of any length into a .pdf.
      2. I can scan single pages and make each page into a separate .pdf

      I cannot make a decent scan of a multiple page document and make one multi-page .pdf.

      Therefore, would it be all right if I make single-page documents out of the by-laws? I know that's clumsy, but it would at least get them up on the web site until we can do better.

      Deb

      >>> Lloyd Miller <lloyd.miller@...> 9/7/2007 11:27 AM >>>

      Wow, Deborah, is that slick or what! I'm impressed.
      Lloyd