Re: [SACC-L] Advance SACC 2008 Meeting Registration Form now online

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
      Wow, Deborah, is that slick or what! I'm impressed.
      Lloyd

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
        Oh, just read this! So you already know. (Thanks!)

        By the way, these are my current .pdf capabilities:
        1. I can turn an existing Word document of any length into a .pdf.
        2. I can scan single pages and make each page into a separate .pdf

        I cannot make a decent scan of a multiple page document and make one multi-page .pdf.

        Therefore, would it be all right if I make single-page documents out of the by-laws? I know that's clumsy, but it would at least get them up on the web site until we can do better.

        Deb

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
          Oops! SACC-L-ers, Please disregard. I meant to send this just to Lloyd. (Yahoo groups always does this to me.)
          DS