RE: [SACC-L] Regional VPs

  • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      I haven't had time to fill it out and am having surgery Monday, so I won't be able to fill it out for some time (at least 3-4 weeks).

      Ellen Johnson

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        Regional VPs,

        In an itnerest to get as many responses as possible, please send the
        survey to all your constituents. If you need another list, please let
        me know.

        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=tkusV0nfrTQBTCveSkjs7w_3d_3d