Regional VPs

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I'm Laura, the new VP for Membership and Development. I look forward
      to getting to know all of you!

      I recently sent out a survey to the Regional VPs to find out what
      your needs are, and how I can help you reach our goal of building
      membership. Unfortunately a number of the e-mail address from the
      website bounced back.

      If you are a Regional VP, could you please send me an e-mail off the
      list at LAGonzal@...?

      And if you received a survey, and haven't yet had time to return it
      with all the craziness of the new semester, could you please fill it
      out and send it along as soon as you can?

      Thanks,
      Laura González
      San Diego Miramar College
    • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        I haven't had time to fill it out and am having surgery Monday, so I won't be able to fill it out for some time (at least 3-4 weeks).

        Ellen Johnson

        list at LAGonzal@... <mailto:LAGonzal%40sdccd.edu> ?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
          Regional VPs,

          In an itnerest to get as many responses as possible, please send the
          survey to all your constituents. If you need another list, please let
          me know.

          http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=tkusV0nfrTQBTCveSkjs7w_3d_3d