SACC Board/Business Meeting

  • rob edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 7:21 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      Khara Minter has arranged a meeting room at the AAA Meetings
      on Thursday 5-9pm, in Park Tower suite 8229. I assume we can meet there from 5-6:30 and go to dinner afterwards. Does anyone have items for agenda? I assume we can make the decision about logos. Also various officer's reports especially membership. Other items??

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 5:40 PM
        Rob--is this for the Executive Committee Meeting or the Business
        Meeting, or both? Mel Johnson